Subject: CVS olicha: Fixed FvwmScript core dumps when multibyte is enabled

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 18:09:54 -0600

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	olicha	01/03/15 18:09:54

Modified files:
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmScript/Widgets: CheckBox.c HScrollBar.c ItemDraw.c 
	                            List.c Menu.c PopupMenu.c 
	                            PushButton.c RadioButton.c 
	                            TextField.c VScrollBar.c 
	modules/FvwmTaskBar: FvwmTaskBar.c 

Log message:
Fixed FvwmScript core dumps when multibyte is enabled

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]