Subject: what to do before releasing 2.4?

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 01:08:23 +0200

The todo list now has only four items left:

 1) Give the FvwmBUttons panel animation problem one final try to
    fix it.

      I don't think this will entail any more code changes.

 2) Finalize the announcement.

      Can be done after releasing fvwm-2.4-pre-1.

 3) Find a solution for versioning the FAQ.  Either we need
    separate FAQs on the web page or we need a way to version its
    contents.

      Can be done after releasing fvwm-2.4-pre-1.

 4) Update the release date in various man pages and other files.

      Obviously that has to be done on the day of the final
      release.

If no new evil bugs show up, the 2.3.30 release will become the
first release candidate (not counting changes in documentation).
I'll build 2.3.30 in a few minutes so that we have something that
people can test.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]