Subject: problem list

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 06:13:43 -0600

Here is a list of non-critical problems.

1) With SloppyFocus - focus a window, go to other page, popup a menu,
close it, the window on other page is not focused any more.

2) Previously, if ActiveDown of TitleStyle was not defined, the pixmap
defined in ActiveUp was used for ActiveDown too. Now it is not the case,
so some old configs may be broken. I suppose there is a reason for this,
if no, I think the previous (good) behaviour may be restored.

3) Shade a window, move it using Mouse 2 in the pager. Result: the window
is not actually moved on the destop, but it disappears in the pager.

4) Shade a window.
With TitleAtTop, Resize works well, starts with the current full size.
With TitleAtBottom, Resize starts (only) with incorrect y size, ignoring
any hints.

Regards,
Mikhael.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 14:29:04 +0200

> if no, I think the previous (good) behaviour may be restored.

Hm, I simply consider this a bug in previous versions since other
parts of the ActiveUp style have not been reused for ActiveDown.
The pixmap was simply set as the background pixmap of the button
and obviously not deleted properly for the ActiveDown style.  I'd
rather not start keeping bugs because it might affect broken
configs.

I can confirm the other three problems.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 15:10:48 +0200

> is not actually moved on the destop, but it disappears in the pager.

Fixed.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 15:23:14 +0200

Fixed.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 16:33:12 +0200

Fixed.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 08:51:13 -0600

> > With TitleAtBottom, Resize starts (only) with incorrect y size, ignoring

It works well on page (0, 0) now, but Resize of any shaded window on
other pages is now totally broken. :)

Also it would be nice if Resize of shaded TitleAtBottom windows using
the bottom border would update window position, not only size.
I.e. it should work symmetrically to Resize of shaded TitleAtTop windows
using the top border, which works correctly.

Regards,
Mikhael.