Subject: building 2.3.30?

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 14:16:56 +0100

Dan, could you build the 2.3.30 release in the next few days,
so that we don't have to tell people to use the snapshots,
please?

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 14:59:29 +0100

> so that we don't have to tell people to use the snapshots,

BTW, I think that should be the last or second last release before
2.4 and its pre-releases.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 09:14:28 -0500

> so that we don't have to tell people to use the snapshots,

If nothing important gets changed, I'll try to do it this weekend.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]