Subject: a small thing

From: Giuseppe Della Ricca <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 11:24:43 +0100 (MET)

Dear FVWM experts,

I want to report a small thing I've noticed since some time, since when I
started using

Style FvwmPager      NeverFocus
Style FvwmButtons    NeverFocus

for my Buttons and Pager. As many others I'm using the Pager as a map to
move around from a desk/page to another one with just a mouse click of
button 1.

Now, under conditions that I've found I'm not able to reproduce, from time
to time the mouse click instead of telling the Pager to ask Fvwm to move
the current desk/page to the one I've selected, just pass 'through' the Pager
and goes to the root window, opening my root menu bounded to mouse button 1.

Sometimes this happens when I've many windows opened on the current desk.

After closing the root menu, the second click always works.

It looks like this happens only if I move the mouse over the Pager and
click, and not if I move the mouse over the Pager, wait a bit and then
click.

I've seen this both on my Linux (RH 7.0++, XFree 4.0.2a) and on Digital
True64, using always the latest version from CVS.

Please let me know if you need more informations.

Thanks a lot for the great work.

Cheers,
Giuseppe.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]