Subject: Core dump at startup

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 11:10:39 +0000

Configuration Information [Automatically generated, do not change]:
uname output: SunOS silver 5.5.1 Generic_103640-35 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-5_10
Compiler: gcc
Compilation CFLAGS: -g -O2
prefix: /u/phippst/sunos

FVWM Version:	fvwm-snap-20010322
FVWM_MODULEDIR:	/u/phippst/sunos/libexec/fvwm/2.3.30
FVWM_DATADIR:	/u/phippst/sunos/share/fvwm
FVWM_USERDIR:	/u/phippst/.fvwm

Description:

#0  0x2c2d8 in RedrawButtons (cd=0xefffe210, t=0xadda8, has_focus=0, 
    force=1, expose_win=50331851, rclip=0xefffe320) at borders.c:1023
1023              t->button_background_pixmap[i] = df->u.p->picture;
(gdb) where
#0  0x2c2d8 in RedrawButtons (cd=0xefffe210, t=0xadda8, has_focus=0, 
    force=1, expose_win=50331851, rclip=0xefffe320) at borders.c:1023
#1  0x2d320 in draw_clipped_decorations (t=0xadda8, 
    draw_parts=DRAW_BUTTONS, has_focus=0, force=1, 
    expose_win=50331851, rclip=0xefffe320) at borders.c:1610
#2  0x3c660 in HandleExpose () at events.c:904
#3  0x3f19c in DispatchEvent (preserve_Tmp_win=1) at events.c:2687
#4  0x3f854 in handle_all_expose () at events.c:2926
#5  0x39bb8 in RaiseOrLowerWindow (t=0x96f90, do_lower=0, 
    allow_recursion=4652, is_new_window=1) at stack.c:734
#6  0x39264 in position_new_window_in_stack_ring (t=0x96f90, 
    do_lower=0) at stack.c:259
#7  0x597c4 in AddWindow (w=4026526056, ReuseWin=0xefffe924)
    at add_window.c:1440
#8  0x3c82c in HandleMapRequestKeepRaised (KeepRaised=0, ReuseWin=0x0)
    at events.c:1025
#9  0x5af84 in CaptureAllWindows (is_recapture=0) at add_window.c:2447
#10 0x602d8 in StartupStuff () at fvwm.c:785
#11 0x3eca0 in My_XNextEvent (dpy=0x891e0, event=0x860c8)
    at events.c:2525
#12 0x3f264 in HandleEvents () at events.c:2738
#13 0x6024c in main (argc=1, argv=0xeffff20c) at fvwm.c:742
(gdb) print df->u.p
$1 = (Picture *) 0x0

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 13:26:41 +0100

> #13 0x6024c in main (argc=1, argv=0xeffff20c) at fvwm.c:742

Fixed.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]