Subject: fvwm2 Public-Relations

From: "Tim Freedom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 13:19:37 -0800

Howdy all,

Anyone of you following the WM discussion taking place here,

http://www.advogato.org/article/248.html

BTW: Anyone up-keeping freshmeat.net's fvwm Comments section (look towards 
the bottom section of the page) ?

http://freshmeat.net/projects/fvwm

Just thought I'd mention these links since they might be good opportunities 
to plug :-) fvwm2

Keep up the great work.

_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 13:08:25 -0500

> http://www.advogato.org/article/248.html

I hadn't seen it before.  Seems pretty silly to me, yet another
person wanting to write his own window manager.

> Just thought I'd mention these links since they might be good opportunities 

I updated the release section for 2.2.5.
Looks like anyone can enter a comment, but I couldn't figure out how.
(Not that I had a comment to enter.)

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]