Subject: CVS domivogt: * Renamed all external commands to CMD_<commandname>.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 09:15:23 -0600

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	01/03/24 09:15:23

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	fvwm           : Makefile.am add_window.c add_window.h 
	                 bindings.c bindings.h borders.c borders.h 
	                 builtins.c builtins.h conditional.c 
	                 conditional.h cursor.c cursor.h focus.c focus.h 
	                 functions.c gnome.c icons.c icons.h menus.c 
	                 menus.h modconf.c modconf.h module_interface.c 
	                 module_interface.h move_resize.c move_resize.h 
	                 placement.c placement.h read.c read.h repeat.c 
	                 repeat.h session.c session.h stack.c stack.h 
	                 style.c style.h update.c update.h virtual.c 
	                 virtual.h windowlist.c 
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmCommand: Makefile.am findcmd.pl 
	utils          : ChangeLog fvwm24_convert.in 
Added files:
	fvwm           : commands.h 

Log message:
* Renamed all external commands to CMD_<commandname>.
* Fixed bugs in fvwm24_convert.in.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]