Subject: Re: problem list

From: "Dmitry Yu. Bolkhovityanov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 19:30:05 +0700

On 26 Mar 01 at 6:13, [email-masked] wrote:

> Here is a list of non-critical problems.
[SNIP]
> 4) Shade a window.
> With TitleAtTop, Resize works well, starts with the current full size.
> With TitleAtBottom, Resize starts (only) with incorrect y size, ignoring
> any hints.

    Sorry if it was already discussed, but shouldn't
resizing/zooming/scrollbaring a shaded window be forbidden, as it was back
in 2.2?  Resizing something "invisible" looks weird.

       ___________________________________________________________________
       Dmitry Yu. Bolkhovityanov  |  Novosibirsk, RUSSIA
       phone (383-2)-39-49-56     |  The Budker Institute of Nuclear Physics
                                  |  Lab. 5-13
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 15:25:03 +0200

> in 2.2?  Resizing something "invisible" looks weird.

I don't think so.  The new code tries to make the effect of the
operation visible without unshading the window.  Whe you resize a
shaded window, the wire frame is shown for the window's unshaded
geometry.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]