Subject: weirdx-1.0.26 & fvwm-2

From: "Tim Freedom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 15:59:05 -0800

Howdy all, has anyone used weirdx-1.0.26 with fvwm-2.3.28 ?

I'm seeing some weirdness :-) relating to redraws (I'm counting 4 for every 
window move or repaint), is this normal (I can see xterms/clocks/etc in 
FvwmPager get their borders draw and redrawn approx. four times each) ?

I'm also unable to see pixmaps as part of FvwmButtons (they appear fine in 
my menus, but not in FvwmButtons) -- same setup works great under Solaris 
(yah, I know this sounds like a bug in weirdx, but I thought I'd ask anyway 
since I didn't think weirdx was doing anything abnormal with pixmaps since 
they appear on my menus -- could it be something in FvwmButtons ??).

For those who don't know (just in case) --

weirdx (http://www.jcraft.com/weirdx) is an eXceed like Xserver written 
entirely in Java that I'm running on Window$-2000 (I can't afford eXceed and 
weirdx is _free_ :-) to connect to a 'nix box (solaris or linux).  The 
author, in my experience, has been super nice and very responsive (in case 
that mattered)....

BTW: couldn't find anything in the archive relating to this.

If there is anything else I can help with, don't hesitate to let me know.  
Thanks in advance for all the help.

Keep up the _great_ work !!!

_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 16:18:04 +0100

> FvwmPager get their borders draw and redrawn approx. four times each) ?

Unfortunately yes.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]