Subject: Do you want to get the most popular goods just for $65? per month? Read this letter and visit http://www.friendlybuys.com

From: David Felder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 21:19:56 +0300

This is the unique chance!
Unprecedented promotion campaign "Friendly Buys" of the Universal
Store Ltd. Company! The participants of our program get the most popular
goods, paying just $65 (+ delivery cost) !

Dear friend!
Today you have the unique chance not only to get the most modern
techniques for the half of its price, but also to earn really good
money!

Today we offer:

Minolta Freedom Action Zoom 90 Camera - $129.99
               - the participants of the program may get it for $65!

Daewoo Portland PT-1901 19" Color TV - $184.99
               - the participants of the program may get it for $65!

Canon BJC-2100 Bubble Jet Printer - $99.00
               - the participants of the program may get it for $65!

Sennheiser HD500 "Fusion" Full-Size Headphone - $129.95
               - the participants of the program may get it for $65!

Yamaha DD9M Touch Sensitive Digital Drums - $99.99
               - the participants of the program may get it for $65!

Xerox DocuPrint M750 Color Inkjet Printer - $99.99
               - the participants of the program may get it for $65!

Texas Instruments TI83PLUS Graphing Calculator - $129.99
               - the participants of the program may get it for $65!

SportBrain Personal Fitness Assistant - $99.99
               - the participants of the program may get it for $65!

Garmin eTrex GPS - $145.71
               - the participants of the program may get it for $65!

3dfx Voodoo3 3000 PCI 2D/3D Graphics Accelerator - $149.99
               - the participants of the program may get it for $65!

Sony PS One Console - $99.99
               - the participants of the program may get it for $65!

Memorex MPT 3450 Portable CD Player & Black and White Television Combo -

$99.99
               - the participants of the program may get it for $65!

If you become the participant of "Friendly Buys" program, you will be
able to get any of these goods, just for $65 + delivery cost.

What is "Friendly Buys program"?

This isn't only a unique chance to get most popular goods paying the
entrance fee of $65. If you make a minimum effort you will be able to
earn up to $100000 a month only by offering the chance you used
yourself.

In contrast to many other programs we don't promise multi-million
incomes because we take into consideration most decent number of
possible participants and the real experience of the partners of the
program. This is really a great opportunity to gain money without
spending time and staying in front of your computer.

As the practice shows taking most simple steps and spending not more
than 10 hours a month partners of our program earn $6500 - $7000 in the
first month, $15 000 - $20 000 during the second.

In contrast to many other programs we don't try to "distribute air" no
one doesn't request from you money for training, instructions on using
the
program or other. Everything is as simple as possible. We don't conceal
that our main objective is to distribute as much articles as possible
and we are ready not only to offer our goods to everyone, who
participate in the program, but generously pay for the work to anybody
who helps us!

The program is based on the principle of attracting as much people as
possible. Don't be selfish; including yourself in the program you give
your friends a chance to buy the goods on the same good conditions!
And take into consideration that you give your friends an opportunity
to get the articles and also let them earn good money, and that is a
really good present!

Your income directly depends on how many people will get that unique
possibility with your help and on how interested will they be in
earning money as well as buying goods.

Would you like to get the article from our catalog, just for $65
entrance fee? Are you ready to get rich? Continue reading!

How does the program works and how can I subscribe on it?

Hi!
My name is David Felder! I'm the official dealer of the "Friendly
Buys" program. During two month of my participation in the program I
felt that this is the real business, which provides me with a real
profits.

And this is not just the empty word. I was an ordinary student, but
this program made me a wealthy man. Indeed, during the participation
in the program, I felt that this program belongs to me as well as to
its organizers. It is really mine, because it works in favour of every
its participant.

I'm very glad to present you this unique program and tell how you can
get the real profits with its help.

To enter the program, you should visit http://www.friendlybuys.com
server and choose an article, you want to get. After that the program
will propose you to register and become its participant. During the
registration you'll have to input ID code of the participant, who told
you about this program.

My personal ID in the program is 1072

After the rsgistration your persona ID code will be given to you.

Step one:

To become the active participant of the program (that is necessary to
earn money with its help), you should pay entrance fee - just $65.
Even if you do not want to earn money with the help of the program,
your entrance fee will not disappear: as only you will involve into
the program two new participants, the article, you have chosen will be
delivered to you. If you will not find two new participants, your
entrance fee will be returned to you.

Step two:
You get your article and are using it happily, but that's not all.
Give your code and the description of the program to all of your
friends. At first, you'll make them a wonderful present by letting
them get the most advanced electronics at the same favorable
conditions, and, at second, each your friends who will register in the
program (beginning from the third) will bring you $10! As the
statistics shows, at least 5% of persons that get the description of
the program become interested and enter the program. So, by sending
1000 e-mails (using a mailing list it'll take a few minutes) you
involve 50 persons and get $650. That's quite good for a few minutes
of work! :)

Step three:
Even if you don't want to do anything else you earnings won't stop
here. So 50 people entered the program using your code. These people
are your agents of second level and further on they will work not only
for themselves but for you also. Even if only a half of them will not
stop on getting the goods at great conditions we offer but will decide
as you did to gain profit out of participation in the program and do
as you did they'll bring to the program another 50 persons. Every
person starting from the fifth involved in the program by your second
level agents gives you $5. So, (50*50-5)*5 = $12475. And without any
your activity! Not bad at all?

BUT THAT IS NOT ALL!
So, your second level agents have involved into the program 2495
persons. As practice shows, at least third of them (that is 831
persons) will get interested in the possibility of earning money and
they will become the agents of second level for your agents and third
level agents for you. That way they'll continue to work for you. Every
person starting from the 10th drawn by an agent of third level will
bring you $1. If you say it is too little, make the calculation and
you won't believe your eyes! In this case only your third level agents
will bring you a lot of money: 833x50x$1 = $41550!!! Think a little,
like in case of your second level agents you don't participate
directly. And to get that money you spend not more than 10 minutes!

So lets wind up:
By following the above instruction you get great goods with a great
discount and earn $54,525 spending a few minutes of your precious
time. Spend more time earn more.

I'm doing this business for two months, and I spend approximately
20-30 minutes a week to send e-mails and actually I've earned $19.450
last month.

You should examine this letter attentively. More detailed info you can
get on http://www.friendlybuys.com site. But, remember, if you will
loose this chance now, you will sorry for many years, that you had a
chance to get rich, but you haven't use it, although it was so easy!

Well, if you will decide to become a participant of the program,
please, don't forget that it is necessary to input ID of the
participant, who invited you in the program, because you won't be able
to register without completing this condition. So, you'll have to
input my ID - 1072

Good luck!
Be happy!

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]