Subject: CVS dane fvwm-web: * generated/NEWS.html: Regenerate NEWS, FAQ, AUTHORS, man pages.

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 20:48:28 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	dane	01/02/26 20:48:28

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	generated      : AUTHORS.html FAQ.html NEWS.html 
	generated/manpages: FvwmAnimate.html FvwmAudio.html 
	                    FvwmAuto.html FvwmBacker.html 
	                    FvwmBanner.html FvwmButtons.html 
	                    FvwmCommand.html FvwmConfig.html 
	                    FvwmConsole.html FvwmConsoleC.html 
	                    FvwmCpp.html FvwmDebug.html FvwmEvent.html 
	                    FvwmForm.html FvwmGoodStuff.html 
	                    FvwmIconBox.html FvwmIconMan.html 
	                    FvwmIdent.html FvwmM4.html FvwmPager.html 
	                    FvwmRearrange.html FvwmSave.html 
	                    FvwmSaveDesk.html FvwmScript.html 
	                    FvwmScroll.html FvwmTalk.html 
	                    FvwmTaskBar.html FvwmWharf.html 
	                    FvwmWinList.html focus-link.html fvwm2.html 
	                    man-pages.html xpmroot.html 

Log message:
* generated/NEWS.html: Regenerate NEWS, FAQ, AUTHORS, man pages.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]