Subject: fvwm AUTHORS file

From: Dan Astoorian <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 14:28:58 -0500

http://www.fvwm.org/generated/AUTHORS.html, and the AUTHORS file in the
distribution, says:

> Along with a cast of thousands (well, dozens) mentioned in old
> ChangeLog entries.  If you find your name below, please send an entry
> in the style of the above entries, to the mailing list [email-masked].
> 
> Dan Astoorian
[...]

The only code of mine included in previous fvwm distributions,
"fvwmperl," was removed in March of 1999, according to the ChangeLog.

If an entry in the AUTHORS file were still appropriate, it would
probably look like this:

Dan Astoorian:
Wrote extras/fvwmperl, before X11::Fvwm (available via CPAN) made it
obsolete.

Cheers,

-- 
Dan Astoorian               People shouldn't think that it's better to have
Sysadmin, CSLab             loved and lost than never loved at all.  It's
[email-masked]        not, it's better to have loved and won.  All
www.cs.toronto.edu/~djast/  the other options really suck.    --Dan Redican
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]