Subject: Naughty Teen Sluts (Dressing Room Camera)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 10:55:46 EST

You want access to the <b>hotest</b> live teen sex? <a 
href="http://www.geocities.com/tcf57yhhf/">Click Here</a> for <b>instant 
access</b> This is an experience you will not forget!!   
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: "Warren Burke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 03:42:39 -0500

Could whosoever administers this mailing list see to it that email of the
following type not be posted to the list, thank you:

On Jan 18, 10:55am, [email-masked] wrote:
> Subject: Naughty Teen Sluts (Dressing Room Camera)
>-- End of excerpt from [email-masked]

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Jan 2001 09:45:24 -0600

>>>>> "WB" == Warren Burke <[email-masked]> writes:

WB> Could whosoever administers this mailing list see to it that email of
WB> the following type not be posted to the list, thank you:

Well, I could read every message first, but I don't think that would be
productive.

I filter out large amounts of spam already; you see only a small fraction
of what gets sent to the list.  Occasionally some slips through, and I
apologize for that, but it's just the way things are.  If you don't like
seeing this kind of junk, please complain to the folks that sent it.
Complain to Geocities so they'll yank the forwarding site and to AOL so
they will yank the originating account.  (Yes, this one actually came from
AOL.)  I'm doing what I can to make sure you don't have to deal with it.
Complaining to me isn't going to help.

And if you're complaining about the "offensive" content of this particular
spam, I suggest that you keep in mind that the issue is not the content of
the spam, it's the fact that it's theft.

 - J<