Subject: TitlePixmap: FIXED!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 08:13:54 -0500 (EST)

I loaded a recent FVWM snapshot (after Dominick announced that he had
incorporated a fix for the TiledPixmap bug), and by gosh!  It's
working.

I've also had a problem with some recent snapshots in that some tcl/tk
applications that I run would occasionally end up "unaccessible" (as
if they were iconized, but no FVWM command that I could muster would
make them visible again) after a Restart.  I had been trying to figure
out how to create a reproducer for this, but the latest snapshot seems
to have fixed this as well.

Great work, people!

-- 
Larry Gensch                                          [email-masked]

              Working for COMPAQ for a twentieth of a century

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]