Subject: I could need help tetin menu styles.

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 16:11:59 +0100

Currently I'm thoroughly testing the ItemFormat menu style and the
menu layout code.  Given the rate at which errors come up, a
general test of most menu styles is necessary.  For example all
the options affecting submenus need to be tested in as many
combinations as possible, but menu looks (especially gradient
backgrounds) may cause problems too.  Anybody out ther who can
take this responsibility off my shoulders?  For a start, these are
the options that affect submenu handling:

PopupAsRootMenu / PopupAsSubmenu
RemoveSubmenus / HoldSubmenus
PopupImmediately / PopupDelayed
PopupDelay (o or > 0)
PopupOffset
PopdownImmediately / PopdownDelayed
Animation / AnimationOff
TitleWarp / TitlwWarpOff
PopDownDelay (0 or > 0 (<, == or > PopupDelay)
Keyboard vs Mouse nabigation (or mixed)
Posting / unposting sub menus

Of course the test should be documented somehow and written as a
script so it can be run again.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]