Subject: problems with MenuStyle * Fvwm

From: Giuseppe Della Ricca <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 13:31:55 +0100 (MET)

Dear FVWM workers,

after the recent changes in the menu code, I observe a strange problem.
Using the style:

MenuStyle * Fvwm

and moving the pointer with the mouse over the diferent items of my root
menu, the sub-menues pop up in strange positions, sometimes where I was
used to see them, sometimes not. For example, when clicking on the last
item, it can appear at the place of the first one, and so on ...
I've noticed that this happens if I move the pointer fast enough over the
different items.

The other styles (MenuStyle * Mwm and MenuStyle * Win) work fine.

Cheers,
Giuseppe.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 17:03:30 +0100

> I've noticed that this happens if I move the pointer fast enough over the

Fixed.

> The other styles (MenuStyle * Mwm and MenuStyle * Win) work fine.

No, they didn't.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]