Subject: Bug tracker moved

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Jan 2001 01:17:09 -0600

I have moved the bug tracker onto www.fvwm.org where it should be.
Everything tests OK for me, but you might want to make sure it's OK for
you.

Also, if you have a bookmark pointing to yyy.fvwm.org, you should update
it, as that particular mess should be gone for good.

 - J<
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Jan 2001 09:59:42 -0600

>>>>> "JLT" == Jason L Tibbitts <[email-masked]> writes:

JLT> I have moved the bug tracker onto www.fvwm.org where it should
JLT> be. Everything tests OK for me, but you might want to make sure it's
JLT> OK for you.

Other than one minor problem with the crontab that emptied the trash,
everything seems smooth.

Now, I recall that I was generating an hourly tarball of the bug database
for some reason.  Does anyone recall why I was doing this?  Do I need to
continue?

 - J<

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1904 03:43:39 +0100

> for some reason.  Does anyone recall why I was doing this?  Do I need to

Because I like to download the database from time to time in whole
and browse it at home.  Would be nice if I can still have this.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Jan 2001 10:54:58 -0600

>>>>> "DV" == Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]> writes:

DV> Because I like to download the database from time to time in whole and
DV> browse it at home.

Ah, yes.  I remember this now.

DV> Would be nice if I can still have this.

It's there; please make sure it works as you expect.

 - J<