Subject: WindowId Root n doesn't work

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 12:39:30 +0000

Configuration Information [Automatically generated, do not change]:
uname output: SunOS silver 5.5.1 Generic_103640-34 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-5_10
Compiler: gcc
Compilation CFLAGS: -g -O2
prefix: /u/phippst/sunos

FVWM Version:	2.3.27
FVWM_MODULEDIR:	/u/phippst/sunos/libexec/fvwm/2.3.27
FVWM_DATADIR:	/u/phippst/sunos/share/fvwm
FVWM_USERDIR:	/u/phippst/.fvwm

Description:
	From the man page:

	WindowId root 1 WarpToWindow 50 50
	
	[FVWM][ExecuteFunction]: <<ERROR>> No such command '1'

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 19:58:11 +0100

> 	[FVWM][ExecuteFunction]: <<ERROR>> No such command '1'

Gee, I must have been drunk when I wrote that code.  Not only
that the "root ..." part did not work at all because of several
bugs, it also broke regular parsing in several places, introducing
a new memory leak and breaking the parsed string.  Do I ever test
my code?

Please, everyone, if you notice I'm hacking 16 hours a day again,
give me a note that I have to go to bed instead of breaking
everything!

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]