Subject: windows not iconified in pager

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 10:41:59 +0100

Yesterday I noticed that most of my windows were not iconified
inside the pager when iconified on the desktop.  Instead they were
lowered (iconify) or raised (deiconify).  But now I can't make
this happen again.  Has anybody else seen this?  How can I force
this to reappear?

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 13:07:49 +0100

> this happen again.  Has anybody else seen this?  How can I force

This was my fault.  I was running older modules against a new
fvwm.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]