Subject: CVS olicha: * Renamed the placement style

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 00:16:13 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	olicha	01/01/13 00:16:13

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog NEWS 
	fvwm           : placement.c style.c fvwm.h fvwm2.1 
	                 ConfigFvwmDefaults 
	libs           : defaults.h 
	tests/purify   : purify.fvwm2rc 

Log message:
* Renamed the placement style
* Replace Dump/SmartPlacement, Active/RandomPlacement, SmartPlacement(Off)
style by ManualPlacement / CascadePlacement / MinOverlapPlacement /
MinOverlapPercentPlacement / TileManualPlacement / TileCascadePlacement
(The old style are still supported)
* We have two "clever" placement algorithm: MinOverlapPlacement /
MinOverlapPercentPlacement
* Warning, I've wrote the documentation: I've splited the "placement and
stacking policy" section in two sections: "Window Manager placement"
(the new section) and "Placement policy options and window stacking"
(no change here)

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]