Subject: Man page for menu geometry rectangle misleading

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 10:30:36 +0000

Configuration Information [Automatically generated, do not change]:
uname output: SunOS thorium 5.5.1 Generic_103640-34 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-5_10
Compiler: gcc
Compilation CFLAGS: -g -O2
prefix: /u/phippst/sunos

FVWM Version:	2.3.27
FVWM_MODULEDIR:	/u/phippst/sunos/libexec/fvwm/2.3.27
FVWM_DATADIR:	/u/phippst/sunos/share/fvwm
FVWM_USERDIR:	/u/phippst/.fvwm

Description:
	The man page for fvwm2 has this:
	
               Rectangle <geometry>
                  the  rectangle  defined  by  <geometry>  in   X
                  geometry format.  Width and height default to 1
                  if omitted.
	
	but fvwm2 gives an error if width and height are not specified

Repeat-By:

Menu StartMenu Rectangle +0-0 0 -100m
[FVWM][GetMenuOptions]: <<ERROR>> invalid rectangle geometry
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 16:26:44 +0100

> [FVWM][GetMenuOptions]: <<ERROR>> invalid rectangle geometry

Fixed.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]