Subject: RL & Debian FVWM Packages

From: Julian Gilbey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 15:44:26 +0000

Hello all,

As you might have noticed, RL has really got in the way of me doing
much on FVWM recently :-(  So I have found a willing volunteer to take
over from me maintaining the Debian packages.  His name is Alexander
Kotelnikov <[email-masked]>.

I am going through my mailbox, and will forward to the list and/or him
any relevant mails that have languished in my inbox for too long :-(

You are all doing great stuff!!

Best wishes,

   Julian

P.S. It may be wise to revoke my CVS etc. access (username jdg).

-- 
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

  Julian Gilbey, Dept of Maths, QMW, Univ. of London. [email-masked]
        Debian GNU/Linux Developer,  see http://www.debian.org/~jdg
  Donate free food to the world's hungry: see http://www.thehungersite.com/
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]