Subject: (Mini)Icon Styles bug?

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 21:39:09 +0100

Hello,

I'm not sure that the following is a bug but this
seems strange for me.

Say that we have 2 icons a.xpm and b.xpm one in the ImagePath the
other not. Now if we have in our config file:

style * MiniIcon a.xpm
style "foo" MiniIcon b.xpm

the if I start an app which match "foo" then I've no mini-icon
associated with "foo" because b.xpm is not in the ImagePath. In
my opinion "foo" should have a.xpm associate to it? The Icon
Style option have the same "problems".

Olivier
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 02:26:36 +0100

> Style option have the same "problems".

Hm, does this warrant a code change?  If you configured an xpm
that does not exist you should certainly fix your config file,
right?  I looked at the code and it will not be trivial to prevent
this.  No strong feelings, but I'd rather spend the time on
something more useful.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]