Subject: CVS olicha: Added Flags NoReliefString to all FvwmScript examples

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 08:23:21 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	olicha	00/12/20 08:23:21

Modified files:
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmScript/Scripts: FvwmScript-BaseConfig 
	                            FvwmScript-BellSetup FvwmScript-Date 
	                            FvwmScript-FileBrowser 
	                            FvwmScript-Find 
	                            FvwmScript-KeyboardSetup 
	                            FvwmScript-PointerSetup 
	                            FvwmScript-Quit 
	                            FvwmScript-ScreenDump 
	                            FvwmScript-Setup95.in 

Log message:
Added Flags NoReliefString to all FvwmScript examples

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]