Subject: DNS secondary for fvwm.org?

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 04 Dec 2000 16:31:55 -0600

We need to make some changes to the DNS setup for fvwm.org; I still have
the primary name server (NSI says the CAIS servers are authoritative, but
they poll my server) but I need to find a secondary or two.  Is anyone
willing to host one?

Thanks,

 - J<
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Tomas Ogren <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 15:17:36 +0100

> they poll my server) but I need to find a secondary or two.  Is anyone

We (Academic Computer Club, Umeå University, Sweden) are willing to host
a secondary DNS. We are right now hosting a DNS for
relays.mail-abuse.org and hosting {rsync,http,ftp}://ftp.se.debian.org.
Since fvwm.org is non-commercial, it is no problem for the University
rules (which is against commercial usage of their resources).

For more information about us, see http://www.acc.umu.se/

/Tomas
-- 
Tomas Ögren, [email-masked], http://www.ing.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student at Computing Science, University of Umeå
`- Sysadmin at {cs,ing,acc}.umu.se
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]