Subject: Re: Screenshot.

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 21:05:54 -0500

An Thi-Nguyen Le <[email-masked]> writes:

...<image>

This is a very nice screenshot.

I assume you would like it added to the fvwm web site.

Do you have some text that you would like to appear next to the the
image?

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: An Thi-Nguyen Le <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 20:40:26 -0600

[Dan Espen - Sat,  2 Dec 2000 08:08:08 PM CST]
} This is a very nice screenshot.
} 
} I assume you would like it added to the fvwm web site.

<nodnodnod>

} Do you have some text that you would like to appear next to the the
} image?

Yes:

Simple window and menu decors using diagonal and backwards-diagonal
gradients.  Buttons are actual defaults from fvwm.  :)  The modules used
are FvwmButtons (I'd use the $fg and $bg variables for the swallowed shell
but that makes it harder to read in this case), FvwmPager, FvwmIconMan
(the very bestest icon manager around).  Dockapps are xpostit and
wmnetselect.  On the right is GKrellM, nice themable stacked system 
monitors.

-- 
An Thi-Nguyen Le
|Condense soup, not books!