Subject: Layer command has stopped working

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 11:47:11 +0000

Configuration Information [Automatically generated, do not change]:
uname output: SunOS silver 5.5.1 Generic_103640-34 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-5_10
Compiler: gcc
Compilation CFLAGS: -g -O2
prefix: /u/phippst/sunos

FVWM Version:	fvwm-snap-20001220
FVWM_MODULEDIR:	/u/phippst/sunos/libexec/fvwm/2.3.26
FVWM_DATADIR:	/u/phippst/sunos/share/fvwm
FVWM_USERDIR:	/u/phippst/.fvwm

Description:
	Changing a windows layer with "Layer +1" has no effect	

Repeat-By:
	FvwmIdent
	Pick Layer +1
	FvwmIdent
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 17:05:19 +0100

> 	Changing a windows layer with "Layer +1" has no effect	

Fixed.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]