Subject: Strange things going on with GraphicsExpose

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 16:07:28 +0100

According to the documentation, a GraphicsExpose/NoExpose event is
only generated, if the GC used in an XCopyArea() or XCopyPlace()
call has the graphics_expose member set to 1.  We never do this,
and still NoExpose events are generated if I put a tiled pixmap in
my window titles (the pixmap has transparent parts)

  TitleStyle TiledPixmap some_semi_transparent_pixmap.xpm

Why?

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 02:38:37 +0100

>   TitleStyle TiledPixmap some_semi_transparent_pixmap.xpm

Duh, after reading more documentation I found out that this is
teh default unsless you turn it off explicitly.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^