Subject: Re: FvwmAnimate being killed

From: Chris Rankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 12:46:18 +0000 (GMT)

> Um, I just notice that you say that you have already made this
> patch, if I understand this correctly.  But appartently this did
> not make it into CVS, or am I missing something?

Ooops! It must still be sitting on my hard-disc! Unfortunately I'm
nowhere near that particular drive at the moment and so I'll have to
commit it later. It's a small thing, fortunately. The idea is that
fvwmSelect returns 0 if and only if the select calls times out, and -1
if there is any other kind of error. And if fvwmSelect returns -1 then
errno is set appropriately (by hand, if need be). This hopefully
mirrors the behaviour of the underlying select() call as closely as
possible, which is a good thing because fvwmSelect is supposed to be a
drop-in replacement.

Chris
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]