Subject: insure++

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 16:28:44 +0100

Hello,

I've finished the first step of the negotiation with Parasoft,
(the negotiation finish with the big boss of Parasoft - France).
It seems that we can have a 2/3 months license which can be
*continued*.
The first step is to update our web site with the new 
"Acknowledgments" page with a link and a little text
about ParaSoft - insure++. Then I've to send this link
to the big boss

 * I need a volunteer for this update *

(every body know my english ...)

Then,I will receive some papers to sign and then we
will have a license and may be several licenses, 
but I'm not  sure.
Any way, if one want a license (for FVWM only) he have to
download insure++ and send me its machine ID and network ID.
Of course, if we get only one, it will go to Dominik.

Then, when we receive the license we send a mail to
fvwm-announce with the small text of the Acknowledgments
page. I think that we may hope that the license can
be renewed.

So, I think we can go safely to the first step, I will
try to get precision about the continuation of the license(s).

Again, I ask for a fvwm-web worker for the new page,
Dan, Mikhael ?

Olivier
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 18:21:24 -0500

>  * I need a volunteer for this update *

I've supplied a little text.  I haven't linked it to the main
page yet, that would come later.

Jason, this might be a good time to give the University of Houston
some well deserved credit.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 05:59:06 +0100

On Mon, Dec 11, 2000 at 06:21:24PM -0500, Dan Espen wrote:
> about ParaSoft - insure++. Then I've to send this link

BTW, if we can get more than one license, we should definitely
get a non-Linux license.  Solaris looks like a good choice since
it seems to cause by far the most problems.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]