Subject: .25 crash on solaris: a log this time

From: "Nils Lohner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 13:56:36 +0100

...but the core file was from another program and not fvwm2.

Nils.

tail -20 log-ducrocq-2000-12-12-2
[FVWM][HandleConfigureRequest]: <<DEBUG>> Routine Entered
[FVWM][DispatchEvent]: <<DEBUG>> Leaving Routine
[FVWM][My_XNextEvent]: <<DEBUG>> Routine Entered
[FVWM][My_XNextEvent]: <<DEBUG>> waiting for module input/output
[FVWM][My_XNextEvent]: <<DEBUG>> executing module comand queue
[FVWM][My_XNextEvent]: <<DEBUG>> taking care of queued up events & 
returning (2)
[FVWM][DispatchEvent]: <<DEBUG>> Routine Entered
[FVWM][DispatchEvent]: <<DEBUG>> Leaving Routine
[FVWM][My_XNextEvent]: <<DEBUG>> Routine Entered
[FVWM][My_XNextEvent]: <<DEBUG>> taking care of queued up events & 
returning (1)
[FVWM][DispatchEvent]: <<DEBUG>> Routine Entered
[FVWM][DispatchEvent]: <<DEBUG>> Leaving Routine
[FVWM][My_XNextEvent]: <<DEBUG>> Routine Entered
[FVWM][My_XNextEvent]: <<DEBUG>> waiting for module input/output
[FVWM][My_XNextEvent]: <<DEBUG>> executing module comand queue
[FVWM][My_XNextEvent]: <<DEBUG>> taking care of queued up events & 
returning (2)
[FVWM][DispatchEvent]: <<DEBUG>> Routine Entered
[FVWM][HandleConfigureRequest]: <<DEBUG>> Routine Entered
/usr/dt/config/Xsession.ow2[45]: 381 Bus Error(coredump)
finished; finished; finished; finished; Signal catcher called 
recursively: Signal catcher called recursively: Signal catcher called 
recursively: Signal catcher called recursively: /sup/installed/fvwm-2.3.
25/fvwm >

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]