Subject: Re: Hooking FVWM to gnome

From: "Paul D. Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: 02 Oct 2000 16:55:31 -0400

%% Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]> writes:

  >> But, clicking on the "other" pages in the GNOME panel pager doesn't
  >> do anything; my viewport doesn't move.

  mg> Woops, it worked just fine some weeks ago, even in pure fvwm outside of
  mg> gnome-session (the first method). Something was broken recently.

This has been fixed by Olivier's recent commit; works now, thanks.

  mg> But even this is not really suggested. Just run them in different
  mg> corners like here:

The problem is I really don't want to use up any more vertical or
horizontal screen real estate for button bars than I have to.  I can
easily fit everything I want on one edge of the screen, and I just
_hate_ having to waste extra space either horizontally or vertically for
a second panel/button bar/whatever.

Sigh.

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]