Subject: Oct archives

From: "Tim Freedom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 11:22:38 PDT

There seems to be something wrong with the Oct. chronological archive 
listing.  Could someone take a look and correct it (scroll down and note 
various disconnects, compare that listing with September's); the same 
messages appear multiple times.

  http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/archive/0010/

Just a heads-up..
_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at 
http://profiles.msn.com.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 Oct 2000 15:28:54 -0500

>>>>> "TF" == Tim Freedom <[email-masked]> writes:

TF> There seems to be something wrong with the Oct. chronological archive
TF> listing.

Yep, the archives have gotten busted.  I'll see what I can do to put them
back together.

 - J<