Subject: CVS dane fvwm-web: * screenshots/index.html: A flood of screenshots, Andre Bonhote, Kendrick Vargas,

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 18:36:59 -0500 (CDT)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	dane	00/10/26 18:36:58

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	screenshots    : index.html 
Added files:
	screenshots    : Andre_Bonhote-desk-1024x768.gif 
	                 Andre_Bonhote-desk-thumbnail.gif 
	                 Kendrick_Vargas-desk-1280x1024.gif 
	                 Kendrick_Vargas-desk-thumbnail.gif 
	                 Tenebrae-desk-800x600.gif 
	                 Tenebrae-desk-thumbnail.gif 

Log message:
* screenshots/index.html: A flood of screenshots, Andre Bonhote, Kendrick Vargas,
and Tenebrae.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]