Subject: ICCCM2 compliance bug

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 05:42:49 -0500 (CDT)

Full_Name: Matthias Clasen
Version: 2.3.22
CVS_Date: 
OS: 
X_Server: 
Submission from: (NULL) (195.243.100.246)

Hi, I'm still alive :-)

I have done some ICCCM reading again in the last days and noted that
the ICCCM2 compliance stuff that I added to fvwm some time ago have one
problem: The manager selection for window managers should be named
WM_Sx instead of WIN_Sx. You can fix that in the sprintf in line 57 of
icccm2.c.

Thanks, Matthias

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]