Subject: another small ICCCM compliance issue

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 05:48:38 -0500 (CDT)

Full_Name: Matthias Clasen
Version: 2.3.22
CVS_Date: 
OS: 
X_Server: 
Submission from: (NULL) (195.243.100.246)

I notice that fvwm unmaps the frame but not the client window if a
normal (ie noniconified) window is moved to a hidden desk. This is
explicitly forbidden by the ICCCM (section 4.2.5). The alternative
would be to unmap both windows, with the consequence that from the
clients point of view, all windows on hidden desks are in the iconified
state (although their icons will not be visible). 

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]