Subject: FvwmAuto raises the wrong window

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 01:03:40 -0500 (CDT)

Full_Name: Harald Dunkel
Version: 2.3.21
CVS_Date: 
OS: Linux 2.4.0-test6
X_Server: XFree86 3.3.6
Submission from: (NULL) (212.121.155.45)

Hi folks,

Some applications open several windows. One example is xmms: You can
switch on additional displays for an equalizer and a track list.

Using FvwmAuto one would expect that either all xmms windows are 
raised, or that just the window the pointer points to is raised. 
But FvwmAuto always seems to raise the wrong window, e.g. the 
equalizer, even when the mouse is on the track list. This seems 
to be reproducable.

Please mail me if I have missed some important details.

Many thanx

Harri

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]