Subject: testing rpm's for fvwm and fvwm-themes

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 19:56:31 +0200

I have created initial rpm's for fvwm & fvwm-themes for your testing.

  ftp://fvwm-themes.sourceforge.net/pub/fvwm-themes/rpm/

Please read README, it probably answers many questions.

Both fvwm & fvwm-themes were build some hours ago from their current CVS,
this is reflected by 2.3.22-0.2000MMDD version-release numbers, the final
version rpm will have an integer release number, like 2.3.22-1.

fvwm was compilled without -g flag, so no debug info, this saves about 7M.
Both rpm's were created on RedHat Linux 6.2 by 'make rpm-dist' (I will
commit some changes soon). The prefix is /usr/local.

Please everyone who tried to install these rpm's write to me to say
whether it was a success/failure, specify your distribution and problems
if any. The more input I will get the more I can do to fix problems.

Regards,
Mikhael.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]