Subject: Re: broken size hints

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 16:37:33 +0200

On Mon, Aug 14, 2000 at 12:21:09PM -0500, Raphael Finkel wrote:
> I get the following message.  The window in question was formed by Tcl/Tk,
> 
> Pulsar window 0x540000c has broken (6) size hints
> Please report this to [email-masked]
> 368 490 0 490 0 7 13 1/1 1/1 28 8 1

Thanks for the report (and sorry for the late reply).  This
message means that tha application has asked to be no smaller
than 368x490 and no bigger than 0x490 pixels.  This is of
course impossible.  Please report this to the developers of
the offending application.  Otherwise you can safely ignore
this warning: fvwm will work properly with the window.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]