Subject: Configure assumes ncurses in default path

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 17:19:15 -0500 (CDT)

Full_Name: Bryan Henderson
Version: 2.3.16
CVS_Date: 
OS: 
X_Server: 
Submission from: (NULL) (24.16.238.239)

I really appreciate the way Fvwm Configure has options to tell where
the libraries are (and especially that there are separate ones for the
headers and the linkable code), as with most other packages I have to
struggle with their reliance on default paths.

But there's one library missing from this configurability:  The ncurses
or termcap library that goes with the readline library.  I'd like to see
--with-ncurses-lib, etc.

After determining from config.log that Configure needs my ncurses 
library, I got around this by using the LDFLAGS environment variable.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]