Subject: Notification: incoming/645

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 21:21:51 -0500 (CDT)

FVWM Bug Tracking notification

new message incoming/645

Message summary for PR#645
	From: [email-masked]
	Subject: TaskBar does not appear
	Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 21:21:49 -0500 (CDT)
	0 replies 	0 followups

====> ORIGINAL MESSAGE FOLLOWS <====

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 23:40:29 +0200

On Mon, Sep 04, 2000 at 09:21:51PM -0500, [email-masked] wrote:
> I used the taskbar module in RedHat Linux 6.1, 6.2, and 6.95, with
> 1x1 screens (no multiple or virtual screens).
> In 6.1 the taskbar mostly appeared (though sometimes it didn't). In 6.2
> and 6.95 I cannot manage to make it appear at all.

Is there any error output on the console explaining what
went wrong?  It is probably a misconfiguration of the
task bar in the RedHat distribution.  You might consider
reporting the problem there.

> Do you have an exemplar .fvwm2rc for which the TaskBar is known
> to appear without problems? Where is the taskbar documented?
> Where can I find examples?

There is an example in the taskbar's man page:

  man FvwmTaskBar

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]