Subject: mail archive search .. ?

From: "Paul D. Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 16:43:55 -0400

Couple of things about the mail archive search:

 1) If you don't restrict the search to any months, it starts with the
    earliest month in the archive; I guess I would think it would be
    more useful to start with the latest month and go backwards; hits
    near the end are more likely to be interesting than hits near the
    beginning (in 1995 or whatever).  Anyway, it would be nice if there
    were an option to do this (search backwards).

 2) Restricting the search to just some months doesn't work; it never
    matches anything.  I searched for "gnome", selected all the months
    in 2000, picked the "restrict matched files" button, and got back 0
    hits, which I _know_ isn't right :)

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]