Subject: 2.2.x to 2.4.x conversion

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 19:00:33 -0400

Just so my work isn't unnecessarily duplicated,
I've got a "70% done" conversion script for converting the
2.2 .fvwm2rc to 2.4.

It might be a while longer before I get to check it in.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 14:57:02 +0200

> It might be a while longer before I get to check it in.

Why don't you dump it in cvs right now so that others can see
what you have done already and possibly help with the work, Dan?

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]