Subject: TransmitClick style option

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 00:09:29 -0500 (CDT)

Full_Name: Neil Zanella
Version: 2.3.19
CVS_Date: 
OS: Linux 2.2.13
X_Server: XFree86 3.3.2
Submission from: (NULL) (129.128.88.47)

Hello,

It would be nice if there were a style option called TransmitClick.
What this would do is the following: there are many applications
which the user never needs to click on such as xclocks in the
background or other things. With something like

Style xclock TransmitClick

clicking on the xclock application passes the click onto whatever lies
below it whether it be another window or the root window. As an
application
of TransmitClick imagine having an xterm as large as the whole desktop or
even better a transparent eterm in the background displaying diagnostic
messages while we can still get the menus to pop up by clicking in the
root
window.

Best Regards,

Thanks,

Neil

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]