Subject: FvwmPagerHideAll

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 16:57:14 -0500 (CDT)

Full_Name: Neil Zanella
Version: 2.3.19
CVS_Date: 
OS: Linux 2.2.13
X_Server: XFree86 3.3.2
Submission from: (NULL) (129.128.88.47)

Hello,

I would like to make a second suggestion for an enhancement to
hide windows from the FvwmPager. A command like FvwmPagerHideAll
would act like FvwmPagerHide except for its argument would be a
Style option. For example:

FvwmHideAll Sticky

would prevent all Sticky windows from appearing on the FvwmPager
whereas

FvwmPagerHideAll StaysOnTop, StaysOnBottom

would prevent all StaysOnTop and StaysOnBottom applications from
appearing on the FvwmPager.

Thanks,

Neil

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]