Subject: MouseFocus behaves like SloppyFocus

From: Darren Stuart Embry <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 11:09:08 -0400

I don't know exactly where this behavior started in the 2.3
series (this isn't happening in 2.2.4) but MouseFocus is
behaving on my system exactly like SloppyFocus in that windows
don't lose focus when the mouse moves to the root window.

Darren

-- 
Darren Stuart Embry keeps the bad karma away.
http://www.webonastick.com/
    The C Progamming Language: ``It's not just a language, it's a grade.''
      -- Jamie Zawinski, in alt.religion.emacs
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 02:16:12 +0300

> don't lose focus when the mouse moves to the root window.

MouseFocus was broken during several days, and fixed on 2000-05-19.
Do you use the latest fvwm snapshot?

Regards,
Mikhael.