Subject: Obsolete homepage on fvwm.math.uh.edu

From: Peter Daum <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 13:37:53 +0200 (MEST)

^Hi,

on "http://fvwm.math.uh.edu/", there still is an obsolete version
of the fvwm hompage. It might be a good idea to redirect that URL
to the current location, so people like me, who still have a
bookmark pointing to the old URL don't get confused.

(Particularly confusing: if you try to report a bug via the link
on that page, http://www.fvwm.org/cgi-bin/fvwm-bug, it looks
like the report just gets lost - at least it will never show up
under incoming. That's why I twice sent my report about "resizing
maximized windows", later discovering, that I duplicated it on
http://yyy.fvwm.org/cgi-bin/fvwm-bug)

Regards,
             Peter

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]