Subject: FvwmScript GetMaxValue and GetMinValue

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 21:21:36 +0200

Hello,

FvwmScript have ChangeValue, ChangeMinValue, ChangeMaxValue,
and GetValue instruction, but have no GetMaxValue and
GetMinValue instruction.

For me it is a bug. Are there any objections for that
I add these instructions (already done on my machine,
this is completely obvious).

Olivier

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 21:26:51 +0300

> this is completely obvious).

Yes, it is obvious. Just apply the fix.

Regards,
Mikhael.