Subject: Re: Pager recapture issue

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 23:06:53 +0200

On Thu, Jan 06, 2000 at 11:56:48AM -0500, Paul D. Smith wrote:
> OK, thanks Dominik--my unfocused window highlights now look much
> better.  Also, the "focused window is black" problem in the pager is
> gone away.
> 
> However, I do notice one odd thing still: after a restart _some_ windows
> in the pager won't turn to the highlight color when focused.  In fact,
> the pager forgets all about those windows: I notice now that they don't
> even show up in the pager (I have a number of windows that open into the
> same position; if I iconify all of them except the one(s) that don't get
> the focus color in the pager then the pager shows no window at all at
> that location--but there is one there).  The window works fine and gets
> focus, it's just the Pager that "forgets" about it.

Hi Paul,

what is the status of this bug report?  I have never seen this myself.
If this is still reproducible, can you please add it to Jitterbug?

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Paul D. Smith)
Date: 05 May 2000 13:19:28 -0400

%% Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]> writes:

  dv> what is the status of this bug report?  I have never seen this myself.
  dv> If this is still reproducible, can you please add it to Jitterbug?

I just tried and I can't reproduce it.  IIRC someone committed a fix
relatively shortly after I sent the email (a few days).  I haven't seen
it since.

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]