Subject: Motif highlighting algorithm

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 20:13:25 -0400

I  believe   a   while  ago  we  had   some    discussion  about Motif
highlights/shadows.

If you check out http://www.opengroup.org/openmotif  you will see that
they've just released the source code to Motif (including MWM) for use
in OpenSource OSs.

It looks like they will eventually make it completely opensource.

I'm not sure if we can look at the algorithms and use them or not
under the current terms.  After 2.4 it might make some sense to
look into it.

-- 
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214             E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                       Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]