Subject: FVWM looses focus when running date command

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 03:34:39 -0500 (CDT)

Full_Name: A.Nixon
Version: 1.2r, 2.2.4
CVS_Date: 
OS: Redhat Linux 4.2 
X_Server: XFree86- 3.3.3
Submission from: (NULL) (202.54.64.15)

     I came across a very strange problem.
     I am running fvwm (1.2r/2.2.4) window manager. I just opened two xterm
windows and typed "date 050411002000" in the prompt to set the date and
time. I moved the mouse to other xterm window and clicked (focus is set to
"clicktofocus" in .fvwmrc). The focus is not coming to the second xtrem
window. It was coming after a long time or sometime not. In this case, I
have to restart X. Sometimes the focus is there when issue "date
050411002000" command for the first time. when I say again second time
"date 050411002000", the focus is lost. Instead of second xterm, run some
other application which uses colors, The color becomes black and white.

    The samething I tried with mwm. It is working fine.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]