Subject: FvwmButtons, FvwmIconMan, and found a definate bug.

From: Psi-Jack <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Apr 2000 11:14:47 CDT

Well, I managed to find a bug in FvwmIconMan.
While trying to make my FvwmGoodstuff button bar for my spruce theme, I
managed to find that if someone sets the *FvwmIconMan*Title "", panalizes
it in an FvwmButtons panel, it does cooky strange stuff when nothing's
listed under Iconman.

Also, forgot to ask about:
Is it possible to make an FvwmButtons Panel expanded when first loaded,
instead of shrunk down to just the indicater?

-- 
    -- Psi-Jack <Jack into the Matrix/NOW!!!>

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 17:28:29 +0200

> instead of shrunk down to just the indicater?

Which fvwm version do you use?  This is hard to answer without that
information.  I've been using '*FvwmIconMan*Title ""' and an iconman
swallowed in FvwmButtons without any problems for a long time.  If you
use any fvwm version older than 2.2.x, try upgrading to 2.2.4.  If that
doesn't help please provide a screenshot of the 'cooky strange stuff'
you mention.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Agilent Technologies, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/464-4596, fax: 07031/464-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]