Subject: *FvwmPagerGeometry

From: someone <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 04:45:57 -0600

Sorry if this is a duplicate send, I'm having DUL problems :/
                                                                       
Hello Everyone,                                                        
  In my .fvwm2rc I use this: *FvwmPagerGeometry 49x49-0-0              
It used to work great, but since I just CVS updated tonight,           
FvwmPager starts up at -2-2 and FvwmIdent says:                        
...                                                                    
Width:              47                                                 
Height:             47                                                 
X (current page):   781                                                
Y (current page):   573                                                
Boundary Width:     1                                                  
...                                                                    
Geometry:           15x15-2-2                                          
...                                                                    

Does anyone else see this?                                             
       
Sincerly,
Shawn A.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]