Subject: ScriptFvwmSetup95

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 18:01:51 -0400

Shouldn't the file:

modules/FvwmScript/Scripts/ScriptFvwmSetup95

be removed since we have the ".in" file?

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 07:48:10 +0200

> be removed since we have the ".in" file?

Yes, I think. Sorry, this story begin when I commit
ScriptFvwmSetup95 in the place of ScriptFvwmSetup95.in
(so, building fail and commit commit it). I will remove
it.
Olivier
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]