Subject: motif windows and key bindings

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 00:01:20 -0500 (CDT)

Full_Name: Michael Han
Version: 
CVS_Date: 20000404
OS: FreeBSD 4.0-STABLE
X_Server: XFree86 3.3.6
Submission from: (NULL) (63.201.69.194)

When I use a menu to cause a motif window to be closed (File|Exit type
things), I typically find that key bindings will cease functioning until
I click the mouse. This happens both with staticly-linked binaries like
Adobe Acrobat Reader and Netscape, as well as dynamically-linked ones
(against lesstif 0.88). Can anyone verify this problem?

I suspect it's got something to do with the order in which windows are
unmapped/destroyed in response to the event triggered in the menu.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]