Subject: Gnome, gmc, and random gmc icon placement...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 03:00:26 -0500 (CDT)

I keep noticing a problem with running gmc and fvwm-cvs. When gmc
loads, it's icons seem to get randomly placed, instead of getting
placed where they're supposed to. Is there a way to fix this?

Eric Renfro

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Michael Han <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 10:44:32 -0700

Previously from [email-masked]
>placed where they're supposed to. Is there a way to fix this?

Have you tried enabling UsePPosition for the icons? While you're at
it, you probably want to set them at the bottom layer, maybe layer 2
or something. Maybe the icons set a class or resource so that you can
match the gmc icons and set them to appear properly, too.
-- 
[email-masked]                         http://www.best.com/~mikehan/
coffee achiever                              San Francisco, California
A closed mouth gathers no foot
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]