Subject: FvwmButtons, bug, or missing feature?

From: Psi-Jack <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Apr 2000 10:11:38 CDT

I'm trying to make am FvwmButton panel with specific ideas in mind. Those
ideas are as follows:

Both, FvwmStartGoodstuff, and FvwmGoodstuff, the FvwmStartGoodstuff
panalizes FvwmGoodstuff.
But, when I try to do specifics like sizing swallowed modules and
program, it's never perfect.

1> I'm trying to make a 50x50-sized FvwmPager with no label.
2> Add an IconMan that swallows up the rest of the FvwmButtons till the
next modules.
3> swallowed 50x50 xbiff, that you can click on and have it run
something.
4> swallowed 50x50 xload, that you can click on and have it run
something.
5> swallowed clock (like asclock-gtk)

1 should be on the left side, 3, 4, and 5 taking the right side. And 2
being all the rest of that in between 1 and 3,4,5.

Also, on top of it all, right now, I'm PipeReading a simple perlscript
that grabs the X display resolution, so it can be "maximized" to the
horizontal width of the screen. Is there a better way around that?

-- 
    -- Psi-Jack <Jack into the Matrix/NOW!!!>

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]