Subject: Sample-95 (bis)

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 13:02:29 +0200

Hello,

For *me* sample-95 is finished, I will just fix bugs (only minor
I hope), apply any "simple good" suggestion and finish the CDE 
support.

Any body can add the applications and styles that he wants
since menus and also styles are parsed to check if the apps 
are in the path (please supply a mini-icons in the menu and add 
a MiniIcon style if needed from fvwm_icons). Instructions are 
given in the beginning of the file.

Unfortunately, I've wrote a lot of english ...
Dan can you take a look to ScriptFvwmSetup95.in and to
the beginning and the end of sample-95?
 
Olivier

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 12:22:35 -0400

> the beginning and the end of sample-95?

I'm curious.  I find the word "Taille" (cut?) in all these files:

cd /u/tools/dane/fvwm/version-2_3_16/modules/FvwmScript/Scripts/
grep -ni taille * /dev/null
ScriptFvwmBaseConfig:2:WindowSize 650 405		# Taille
ScriptFvwmBellSetup:2:WindowSize 360 190		# Taille
ScriptFvwmButtons:2:WindowSize 548 95		# Taille
ScriptFvwmDate:2:WindowSize 360 330		# Taille
ScriptFvwmFileBrowser:2:WindowSize 360 340		# Taille
ScriptFvwmFind:2:WindowSize 520 340		# Taille
ScriptFvwmKeyboardSetup:2:WindowSize 360 240		# Taille
ScriptFvwmPointerSetup:2:WindowSize 320 250		# Taille
ScriptFvwmQuit:2:WindowSize 400 265		# Taille
ScriptFvwmScreenDump:2:WindowSize 360 360		# Taille
ScriptFvwmScreenSetup:2:WindowSize 695 400		# Taille
ScriptFvwmSetup95.in:2:WindowSize 610 360		# Taille
grep finished (matches found) at Sun Apr 16 12:19:06

even after looking the word up, I still don't know what its doing
there.  Is it a warning that the window size truncates the display?

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 18:56:03 +0200

> there.  Is it a warning that the window size truncates the display?

I think that the authors of FvwmScript, Frederic Cordier, is french.
Taille means size, I never remove these comments (and even 
propagated it via cut-and-past). Do I understand your question?
Olivier
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 13:06:55 -0400

Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]> writes:
> Taille means size, I never removed these comments (and even 
> propagated it via cut-and-paste). Do I understand your question?

Yes, thanks.