Subject: FVWM errors.

From: "Olivier F. Beauchemin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 10:17:26 -0500 (EST)

Howdy.

Thought I'd pass this on to you all, since I guess you really asked for
this yourselves anyway... ;-)

[FVWM][GetWindowSizeHints]: <<WARNING>> SunPCi window 0x9400055 has broken
(width_inc) size hints
Please report this to [email-masked]
flags = 892
min_width = 648, min_height = 449, max_width = 648, max_height = 449
width_inc = 0, height_inc = 0
min_aspect = 0/0, max_aspect = 0/0
base_width = 648, base_height = 449
win_gravity = 1

Also FYI...

obeauche@tyro:/users/obeauche:{52} fvwm2 -version
[FVWM][main]:  Fvwm Version 2.3.13 compiled on Feb 16 2000 at 22:20:56
[FVWM][main]:  with support for:  XPM Session

Thanks.
Olivier

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 09:44:16 +0100

> base_width = 648, base_height = 449

You may want to forward this to the developers of the application that
causes the warning.  It explicitly asks to increase the window size
in units of zero pixels, which is nonsense.  It's merely a cosmetical
problem here because min_width = max_width and min_height = max_height.
But they shouldn't ask for a specific size increment in this case
anyway.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Agilent Technologies, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/464-4596, fax: 07031/464-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]