Subject: fvwm vector button FIX

From: Fabian Beutin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 00:33:48 +0100

Hi!

I contributed the `nested boxes' Vector Buttons and here's
a fix for a little error in the minimize button vectors.
It would be nice if the maintainer of the website's VB page
could update it.

Thanks!

+ ButtonStyle 4 10 40x55@1 40x80@0 15x80@0 15x55@1 40x55@1 30x55@1 30x30@1 70x30@1 70x70@1 45x70@1

Cheers,
	Fabian.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 19:34:34 -0500

> It would be nice if the maintainer of the website's VB page

Done.  Thanks for the fix.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]