Subject: Attachmate Kea! x

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 23:07:08 EST

Does you product work with Attachmate Kea! X emulations product?  If so, do 
you have supportive documentation and installation instruction.

Evelyn Pless 
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 06:31:42 -0500

[email-masked] writes:
> Does fvwm work with Attachmate Kea! X emulations product?  If so, do 

Go to  www.fvwm.org and download fvwm.  You   can find documenation at
the  web site and  within  the download.  You  install it  on the UNIX
machine that you are connecting to with Attachmate.

I don't have any experience with Attachmate.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 15:24:56 +0000

> you have supportive documentation and installation instruction.

I had a quick go with the downloadable evaluation version. Fvwm works
quite nicely with it.  Kea! X is very similar to Exceed and will
probably share the same anomalies. I recomend running it in full screen
mode so that you and it don't get confused when you raise a window and
it doesn't end up at the top. See the BugOpts section of the fvwm2 man
page for some things you can change to help with X-on-NT servers.

Cheers,
Tim.