Subject: Datek's "Streamer" does not resize under FVWM2

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 12:11:22 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Eddy J. Gurney
Version: 2.1.12, 2.0.46
CVS_Date: 
OS: Solaris 2.5.1
X_Server: X11R6.1
Submission from: (NULL) (147.225.20.26)

Go to http://www.datek.com/streamer (with Java enabled in Netscape) and
wait for the "Streamer" java app to appear.

Enter anything for a user name and hit "Ok" (it doesn't actually check
username/password until you try to add a stock). Now click the "Settings"
button, and then the "Resize" button. Click the "Make bigger" button and
notice that the Streamer window does not grow; the contents get bigger
but the not window itself. Click "Make bigger" again and see the same
thing again. Also notice that the windows shifts up and to the left.

This happens under both 2.0.46 and 2.1.12. It works fine under vtwm.

This merely demonstrates the problem; it makes the Streamer applet fairly
useless in everyday use because you can't display more than two quotes
since that is all that fit in the default window size.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]