Subject: Immovable icons

From: Alex Wallis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 13:04:26 +1030

For a few weeks now when I iconify a window the icon appears as normal
in the top left corner of my screen. But it just stays there and can't
be moved at all. Double-clicking it does nothing either.

I thought it might have been my config, but I didn't have time to check
it.
I just now tried it with no config whatsoever. Same deal.

I'm running the latest cvs source from today with all the latest
updates.

It appears my icons are superglued to the desktop. I don't think this is
normal, nor do I like it this way. Anyone know what I can do to fix
this?

Alex
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Alex Wallis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 19:34:38 +1030

> normal, nor do I like it this way. Anyone know what I can do to fix

I downloaded Mikhael's latest version of fvwm-themes-config and icons
are back to normal with that, so I guess it's a configuration issue
after all. I'll investigate what he's done and hopefully learn something
new.

Alex