Subject: HiddenIcon Style

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 14:36:21 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Neil Zanella
Version: 2.3.13
CVS_Date: 
OS: 
X_Server: 
Submission from: (NULL) (129.128.153.50)

Hello,

It would be nice to have a HiddenIcon style option for things
like xconsole that may get iconified but are hardly ever used.
What the option would do is make the icon invisible and
unclickable. The window could then be brought back up with
a keyboard binding.

Best Regards,

Neil

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]