Subject: Menus, clicking, and Nop

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 14:45:26 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Neil Zanella
Version: 2.3.15
CVS_Date: 
OS: Linux 2.2.13
X_Server: 
Submission from: (NULL) (129.128.153.50)

Hello.

I have the following lines in my config file:

MenuStyle * TitleWarpOff
MenuStyle * PopupImmediately
MenuStyle * PopupOffset 0 100
MenuStyle * SeparatorsLong

When I click on a Nop separator on the menus the menu disappears.
I would like my menus to do nothing but stay posted when I
accidentally click on the Nop which I use as a separator line.
It would be nice if a new keyword (such as NoAction) were
introduced to specify this behavior in menu definitions.

Thanks,

Neil

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]