Subject: CVS olicha: * Fixed ChangeBackColor and removed some unused XSetBackground

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 11:48:38 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	olicha	00/02/07 11:48:38

Modified files:
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmTaskBar: FvwmTaskBar.c 
	modules/FvwmScript: Instructions.c 
	modules/FvwmScript/Widgets: CheckBox.c HDipstick.c ItemDraw.c 
	                            List.c Menu.c MiniScroll.c 
	                            PopupMenu.c PushButton.c 
	                            RadioButton.c TextField.c 
	                            VDipstick.c VScrollBar.c 

Log message:
* Fixed ChangeBackColor and removed some unused XSetBackground
* Removed TaskBar stupid fprintf to stderr

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]