Subject: Extra Mouse button in menus

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 11:30:47 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Jason Kibblewhite
Version: 2.3.16
CVS_Date: Feb 28
OS: Linux 2.2.15
X_Server: 3.3.6 XFree
Submission from: (NULL) (24.66.219.201)

This is an enhancement request for using more then one mouse button in
menus.
What I had in mind was just another Context for Mouse, "M" for menu.  
Normally this doesn't seem like anything too useful.  However if combined
with fvwm-menu-directory it make for quite a powerful file manager.  I'm
also sure the other very creative minds in the fvwm word would be able to
fine every good things to use them for.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]