Subject: Re: Patch to ``fix'' NoInset with FvwmBorders

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 19:24:38 +0100

On Mon, Jan 31, 2000 at 09:56:35PM -0500, [email-masked] wrote:
> If you set FVWMBorders and NoInset in a window style, the window
> decorations still look inset.  I made a patch to hopefully fix
> the problem against fvwm-2.3.13.  Here it is.  Have fun.

Isn't the current behaviour the same as it always has been?
At least it's described this way in the man page.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Agilent Technologies, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/464-4596, fax: 07031/464-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 09:53:04 +0000

> At least it's described this way in the man page.
I don't think it is. AFAIK NoInset is supposed to work on FvwmBorders
and MWMBorders.

Cheers,
Tim.

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 16:58:15 +0100

> I don't think it is. AFAIK NoInset is supposed to work on FvwmBorders

Okay, I must have been imagining things.  I can't find any
explanation of FvwmBorder in the man page.  I've applied the
patch (well, I rewrote the patch from scratch and got nearly
the same result).

Bye

Dominik ^_^