Subject: CVS domivogt: * Fixed(?) startup core dump; Dan?

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 08:18:46 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	00/02/10 08:18:46

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	fvwm           : fvwm.c 

Log message:
* Fixed(?) startup core dump; Dan?
----------------------------------------------------------------------

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 10:50:45 -0500

> * Fixed(?) startup core dump; Dan?

Yep.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]