Subject: Problem using FVWM2 and "xpp"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 15:25:24 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Leo Comitale
Version: fvwm2-2.2.1
CVS_Date: 
OS: Mandrake Linux 6.0
X_Server: XFree86-Mach64-3.3.3
Submission from: (NULL) (137.82.9.32)

The program called "xpp" available at 
ftp://ftp.math.pitt.edu/pub/bardware/xppaut4.01.tar.gz 
is not displayed correctly while using FVWM2.  

Specifically, the subwindows opened when you run the program
are corrupted.  It almost seems like they are not getting redraw 
signals, as anything that is moved OVER them doesn't get erased 
within their border when they are brought to the foreground, and 
their controls do not get drawn.

If we minimize the affected windows, and then bring them back
up, they work as they are supposed to.

This does not happen when we use other window managers.

I'd rather not have to switch window managers in order to 
use the program, you know how picky l-users can be...

Thanks for the great work!

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]