Subject: CVS migo: fvwm-menu scripts are mostly ready for 2.4

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 08:58:56 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	migo	00/02/05 08:58:56

Modified files:
	utils          : ChangeLog fvwm-menu-desktop.1 
	                 fvwm-menu-desktop.in fvwm-menu-directory.1 
	                 fvwm-menu-directory.in fvwm-menu-headlines.1 
	                 fvwm-menu-headlines.in fvwm-menu-xlock.1 
	                 fvwm-menu-xlock.in 

Log message:
fvwm-menu scripts are mostly ready for 2.4
* all scripts: minor fixes to satisfy some older perl-s, leading ~ is now
_ expanded in file names (Olivier's requests); added --wm-icons option.
* fvwm-menu-desktop: added --time-limit (Alex's request).
* fvwm-menu-headlines: support for AppWatch site (Frederic's request);
_ fixed timezones; support for user defined sites; added --info,
_ --icon-title, --icon-item, --icon-home.
* fvwm-menu-xlock: (WARNING) renamed --icon to --icon-item for consistency
_ and added --icon-title; actually renamed --format to documented --item.
* fvwm-menu-directory: actually renamed --format to documented --item.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]