Subject: "none" vs. none

From: jason <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 16:13:56 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

  After upgrading to 2.3.13, all of a sudden I got Desk labels in my
pager.  I poked around in the source a bit, and realized that the
reason had to do with my .fvwm2rc file.  This is what I used to have
(which worked to eliminate labels):

*FvwmPagerFont "none"

In order to continue working in 2.3.13, it must be changed to:

*FvwmPagerFont none

The man page isn't very clear about whether quotations should be
around the word 'none'.  I hope that only a minimal number of people
got bit by this technicality.  :-)

-jason

p.s.  I just noticed that *really tiny* windows now try to accomodate
all of the titlebar buttons (albeit just slivers of them).  Very handy!

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 14:44:05 +0100

> got bit by this technicality.  :-)

That's already fixed again.

> all of the titlebar buttons (albeit just slivers of them).  Very handy!

The old way bugged me for years :-)

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]