Subject: A famous Pager Bug come back

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 22:42:22 +0100

Hello,
With the current cvs if I move the Pager representation of a window
(with button 2) and if the cursor go out of the pager then the true 
window appear on the current page in a move situation with the move
cursor where I live from the pager and at the top left corner of the
window.
Olivier

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 08:24:52 +0200

> cursor where I live from the pager and at the top left corner of the

This is a documented (and probably useful) feature of the pager, no?

Another question is that the move in the pager is not canceled with
Esc key, and in the situation above it is only partially canceled.
This is also related to another your message about the pager, which sets
input field to false, it should not do this (to handle Esc, for example).

Regards,
Mikhael.

---

From: Neil Bird <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 10:34:26 +0000

> cursor where I live from the pager and at the top left corner of the

  If I understand correctly, then AFAIK it's always done this, and I
thought it was intended.

-- 
=====================- http://www.racaldefence.com/ -===================
  Neil Bird                      |
                                 |            This .signature is
    mailto:[email-masked]  |          certified Y2K compliant
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 09:03:00 +0100

Sorry,
I misunderstand an old bug report and I was surprised by
the effect. But now I am agree: it is a feature !
Olivier