Subject: Key: WINCH signal handler

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 07:43:27 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Neil Zanella
Version: 2.3.12
CVS_Date: 
OS: Linux 2.2.13
X_Server: XFree86 3.3.2
Submission from: (NULL) (129.128.153.50)

Hello,

I have a function called RemoteXterm which starts a fully automated telnet
session within an xterm. When this function is bound to a menu or to an
FvwmButtons button the WINCH signal is propagated perfectly. That is, the
remote applications will respond to resizes of the local xterm. However,
this does not happen when the RemoteXterm function is launched through
a key binding. My configuration file can be found at:
http://www.cs.mun.ca/~nzanella/links/computing/fvwm2/system.fvwm2rc

Thanks!

Neil Zanella
[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]