Subject: *** FEATURE FREEZE ***

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 18:56:05 +0100

Since we didn't identify important features to be done before 2.4
and I don't want to start the UseStyle and style condition mask
things I mentioned in my last mail I think it's time to go into
feature freeze now.  I.e. *no* new features - regardless of how
small they seem - may be added without common consensus on the
fvwm-workers list.  I'll try to compile a list of open bug
reports soon.  Let's put all effort into testing and fixing
bugs.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Agilent Technologies, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/464-4596, fax: 07031/464-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]