Subject: Does SIGUSR1 still hang fvwm?

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 15:28:42 +0100

Tim,

in October you reported that sending SIGUSR1 to fvwm hung it
instead of triggering a restart.  Does this still happen or
can we close bug #498.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Agilent Technologies, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/464-4596, fax: 07031/464-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 14:33:53 +0000

> instead of triggering a restart.  Does this still happen or
It's fixed. I'd better have a look at my bug reports.

Cheers,
Tim.

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 18:57:57 +0100

> It's fixed. I'd better have a look at my bug reports.

Shrug.  Since the ChangeLog indicates that I have fixed
it I could have closed it as well.

Bye

Dominik ^_^