Subject: FvwmPager & StaysOnTop (PR-543)

From: Nadim Saeed <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 15:35:41 -0800 (PST)

For what its worth, this is still happening on more recent snapshots --
I've tried the following,

  fvwm-snap-20000111
  fvwm-snap-20000117

 - Nadim

Here is a small portion of the bug report (in 'incoming'),
------------------------------ PR #543 ------------------------------

I have the following lines in my .fvwm2rc file,

  Style "FvwmPager"       StaysOnTop
  Style "FvwmBanner"      StaysOnTop

When I first start fvwm2 everything works great - a few hours later, the
pager no longer "staysontop".  I tried this a number of times and its
happening to me consistently (can't narrow down exactly how to reproduce
it though).

 etc..etc..etc..

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]