Subject: CVS domivogt: * New Style 'IconFont' replaces old IconFont command.

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 04:25:05 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	00/01/02 04:25:05

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	docs           : ChangeLog FAQ 
	fvwm           : add_window.c add_window.h bindings.c borders.c 
	                 builtins.c colormaps.c colors.c conditional.c 
	                 cursor.c decorations.c events.c focus.c 
	                 functions.c fvwm.c fvwm.h fvwm2.1 fvwmdebug.c 
	                 geometry.c gnome.c icccm2.c icons.c icons.h 
	                 menus.c menus.h misc.c modconf.c 
	                 module_interface.c move_resize.c placement.c 
	                 read.c repeat.c screen.h session.c session.h 
	                 stack.c style.c style.h update.c update.h 
	                 virtual.c window_flags.h windowlist.c 
	libs           : GetFont.c Makefile.am fvwmlib.h 
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmButtons: FvwmButtons.c 
	modules/FvwmIconBox: FvwmIconBox.c icons.c 
	modules/FvwmTaskBar: FvwmTaskBar.h 
	sample.fvwmrc  : new-features system.fvwm2rc 
	                 system.fvwm2rc-sample-1 system.fvwm2rc-sample-2 
	                 system.fvwm2rc-sample-95 
	utils          : ChangeLog fvwmrc_convert 

Log message:
* New Style 'IconFont' replaces old IconFont command.
* With previous patch, 'Recapture' is nearly obsolete now. The only thing where
it is still needed is for the 'UseStyle' style.
* Fixed snapshot building problems.
* Some I18N_MB clean up.  Moved font loading stuff in to library; new font handling functions LoadFvwmFont() and FreeFvwmFont() to handle I18N_MB stuff.
* Removed file GetFontSet (merged with GetFont.c).
* Named struct MyFont to FvwmFont and moved it to lib.
* Fixed I18N_MB reference to removed WindowFont.
* Removed old code.
* Updated sample files and utilities to use new styles Font, IconFont and
Hilight...

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]