Subject: Fixed interchangeable themes

From: Alex Wallis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 04:40:43 +1030

Okay I admit I've never done anything like this before,
so I'm bound to make a few mistakes. 
But hey! Who doesn't now and then?

Anyway, I've tried to make sure that any theme configs
will work on any machine with this package installed.
This means simply tar'ing a theme directory will enable
another machine to use those configs.

I also changed the file name to reflect the date it was
uploaded on, so you can tell if you have the latest version.
 It's still at http://www.dove.net.au/~awol/fvwm2
but now it's called awols-themes000106.tar.gz

I hope everything works, except for the FvwmBacker module
which I'll fix when I can get a current snapshot of fvwm sources.

I also added this to the README

Jan 6th 2000 :-
        More bug fixes.
        Added AfterStep look-a-like theme.(unfinished)
        Tested fully a default install (works OK now)

Alex
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]