Subject: fvwm-snap-20000122: FvwmPagerFont "none": Still displays desktop labels

From: "Riswick, J.G.A.v." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 00:27:23 +0100

Hi!

I just tried the new snapshot fvwm-snap-20000122.tar.gz, and
my normal setup, which has an entry *FvwmPagerFont "none", which 
prevents desktop labels from being displayed, now displays
desktop labels. Has the synthax changed, or is this a but?

regards,

Jos.
 
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 15:54:42 +0100

> desktop labels. Has the synthax changed, or is this a but?

It's a bug introduced by a patch to allow spaces in font names.
Try

  *FvwmPagerFont none

for now (i.e. without the double quotes).

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]