Subject: Randomised TitleStyle in 2.3.13?

From: Neil Bird <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 09:11:56 +0000

In order to semi-implement a kind of 'InheritDecor' option for Decors (I
want a standard Decor that other decors start from & add to, but only
Styles can UseDecor), I've got a function along the lines of:

AddToFunc CreateStandardDecor  \
  "I" AddToDecor $0  BorderStyle Solid #40bdff
+ "I" AddToDecor $0  TitleStyle TiledPixmap textures/bg_blu8.xpm
etc. etc.

  Then I:

CreateStandardDecor "DefaultDecor"

CreateStandardDecor "IconiseAll"
AddToDecor IconiseAll  \
   AddButtonStyle 6  Pixmap FNX-window-iconise-all.xpm

  etc. etc.

  However, although I have some TitleStyle decor settings in the function
(xpm stuff only) I have no sub-decor specific TitleStyle settings ... and
under 2.3.13, anything using, in this example, the IconiseAll decor (Style
"Navigator*" UseDecor IconiseAll) gets a left-aligned title label (where
everything else (Style "*" UseDecor DefaultDecor) has the default centred
title).

  This didn't happen previously (well, up to 2.3.8), and although I could
probably fix it by manually forcing centered titles for that sub-decor, it
looks like it points to a bug.

-- 
=====================- http://www.racaldefence.com/ -===================
  Neil Bird                      |
                                 |            This .signature is
    mailto:[email-masked]  |          certified Y2K compliant
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]