Subject: second transient lowers first transient

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 18:48:01 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Neil Zanella
Version: 2.3.13
CVS_Date: 
OS: Linux 2.2.13
X_Server: XFree86 3.2.2
Submission from: (NULL) (129.128.153.50)

Hello,

I have been noticing the following unwanted behavior with Fvwm 2.3.13 and
earlier versions. I like to browse my LaTeX documentation through a file
called helpindex.html or newhelpindex.html which on my system is located
under /usr/share/texmf/doc/. I browse this file with netscape and click
on a hyperlink that launches xdvi to view one or more dvi files on my 
system. You should be able to do this as well if you have teTeX or
Red Hat Linux (with teTeX) installed. The point is that after xdvi shows
the dvi file on top of netscape, a transient pops up and lowers the xdvi
application below netscape. This behavior is undesired: the appearence
of the transient should not lower the xdvi application.

Thanks,

Neil Zanella
[email-masked]
NN 

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]