Subject: Transient option, little bug?

From: Jos <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 12:17:49 +0100

Hi!

Still working on my blackbox2fvwm script... Yesterday I tried
the Transparent option, to make an FvwmIconMan instance which 
I swallowed in an FvmwButtons panel, appear transparent using 
the new 'Transparent' option from FvwmTheme. It works, almost 
perfectly. 

There is however still a little bug: initially, when starting a 
new application, the icon manager appears transparent. Howver,
when the text in a manager button gets redrawn, (eg when I
start up an application in an xterm, or when I cd to a different
directory, so that the new directory name has to be displayed
in the iconmanager button), the button background turns black.
Then, when I move the mouse pointer to another window, and back 
to the faulty window again, the black button turns transparent
again.

regards,

Jos.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 13:27:31 +0100

> to the faulty window again, the black button turns transparent

Fixed.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Agilent Technologies, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/464-4596, fax: 07031/464-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]