Subject: Getting lots of confused pointers

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 17:47:09 -0600 (CST)

Full_Name: Paul Smith
Version: 2.3.13
CVS_Date: 6:30pm EDT Jan 13 2000
OS: Linux 2.2.14 / Debian potato
X_Server: XF86_SVGA 3.3.5
Submission from: (NULL) (192.32.171.80)

Ever since I updated a few days ago, I've been having real
focus problems.

I use FvwmAuto (Module FvwmAuto 500).  You know how every now
and then, if you hit it just right, after you exit a popup
menu or iconify a window or something you get the "init"
cursor (used to be a dot, now it's a crosshair) and you have
to click once to get rid of it?

Well, that happens a lot less with 2.2.x and older 2.3.x
versions; some work was done to help it in the 2.1 betas I
think.

But, as of a bit ago it's back with a _vengeance_, worse
than it ever was before.  I can get it to happen with almost
every single click on a Netscape popup menu for example:
that means both menus like Bookmarks and also selection lists
in HTML pages as well.  Note I've been using this Netscape
(4.08 Navigator) for a _long_ time, and nothing else on my
system has changed either.

I don't know if Chris's changes to FvwmAuto for signal handling
might be involved or not, but it's definitely a problem.

Anyone else see this?

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]