Subject: FvwmIconMan doesn't clear when windows close

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 11:22:44 GMT

Configuration Information [Automatically generated, do not change]:
uname output: SunOS tazmo 5.6 Generic_105181-15 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-4
Compiler: gcc
Compilation CFLAGS: -g -O2
prefix: /home/tim
sysconfdir: /home/tim/etc
libexecdir: /home/tim/libexec

FVWM Version: 2.3.14
FVWM_CONFIGDIR: unset
FVWM_MODULEDIR: /home/tim/libexec/fvwm/2.3.14
FVWM_USERHOME: /home/tim/.X

Description:
	This may be to do with the changes to make FvwmIconMan support
	transparency.  With a very simple config FvwmIconMan does not
	clear the empty part of its main window when a button should
	go away.

Repeat-By:
	This is the config:

*FvwmIconMan*ButtonGeometry 100x0
*FvwmIconMan*ManagerGeometry 4x0

Start with less than three windows on the screen and start FvwmIconMan.
It creates a one line window that looks shaped but is in fact 4x1 buttons
with a transparent part.  Create some new windows and FvwmIconMan will
create a new row of buttons. The second row has a black background.
When there are two buttons on the second row close a window. FvwmIconMan
does not clear the last button but leaves it there so it looks like
there are still two buttons on the bottom row.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]