Subject: CVS hippo: Split fvwm.h into fvwm.h and externs.h

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 08:39:02 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	hippo	00/01/25 08:39:02

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	fvwm           : Makefile.am add_window.c bindings.c borders.c 
	                 builtins.c colormaps.c colors.c conditional.c 
	                 cursor.c decorations.c events.c focus.c 
	                 functions.c fvwm.c fvwm.h fvwmdebug.c 
	                 geometry.c gnome.c icccm2.c icons.c menus.c 
	                 misc.c modconf.c module_interface.c 
	                 move_resize.c placement.c read.c repeat.c 
	                 session.c stack.c style.c update.c virtual.c 
	                 windowlist.c 
Added files:
	fvwm           : externs.h 

Log message:
Split fvwm.h into fvwm.h and externs.h

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]