Subject: Pager recapture issue

From: "Paul D. Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: 06 Jan 2000 11:56:48 -0500

OK, thanks Dominik--my unfocused window highlights now look much
better.  Also, the "focused window is black" problem in the pager is
gone away.

However, I do notice one odd thing still: after a restart _some_ windows
in the pager won't turn to the highlight color when focused.  In fact,
the pager forgets all about those windows: I notice now that they don't
even show up in the pager (I have a number of windows that open into the
same position; if I iconify all of them except the one(s) that don't get
the focus color in the pager then the pager shows no window at all at
that location--but there is one there).  The window works fine and gets
focus, it's just the Pager that "forgets" about it.

Thoughts?

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]