Subject: UNdefined colour on latest snapshot

From: Neil Bird <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 14:19:38 +0000

Just checking out the latest snaphot, & I get an error because
'slategrey' isn't a defined colour on my system (Solaris 2.5.1).

  This can't be the full story, however, since checking back shows that
this has been ref.d my fvwm for some time, but I've not seen the error
before.

  I do have "slate grey" on my system. Surely I can't have been so blind
as to have missed this erring up before? Or is the new colourset stuff
doing a funny (I'm not using that yet, BTW)?

-- 
=====================- http://www.racaldefence.com/ -===================
  Neil Bird                      |
                                 |            This .signature is
    mailto:[email-masked]  |          certified Y2K compliant
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Neil Bird <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 14:30:12 +0000

> 'slategrey' isn't a defined colour on my system (Solaris 2.5.1).

  Okey-doke - found it (sorta). My colormap was full; 2.3.8 reports
'cannot *alloc* slategrey', not 'cannot parse slategrey'. A tad confusing,
but that's what it is.