Subject: OSX "Look and Feel"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 14:35:16 -0500 (EST)

After seeing Apple's new OSX and the WinAMP "skin" that is used to make WinAMP
take that look and feel, I've implemented a pretty good rendition of it for
Fvwm 2.2.  I hope that these decors will be usable in Fvwm 2.4, when it ships.
Feel free to include this as a "sample decor" in the fvwm distribution.

If there is interest, I can put up a .gif image of the root screen showing an
active and inactive window and a root menu.

This "theme" is attached to this message as a gzip'd tarball (less than 3K)
which contains the pixmaps that I use and a file called "decor" that contains
the Decor statements that I used.

Comments and suggestions are welcome!

-- 
Larry Gensch                                          [email-masked]

                  "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 18:13:48 +0200

On 13 Jan 2000 14:35:16 -0500, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> After seeing Apple's new OSX and the WinAMP "skin" that is used to make
> WinAMP take that look and feel, I've implemented a pretty good rendition
> of it for Fvwm 2.2.  I hope that these decors will be usable in Fvwm
> 2.4, when it ships. Feel free to include this as a "sample decor" in the
> fvwm distribution.

I have added this theme to fvwm-themes (still not public, but we are
working on this). As I already wrote, anyone interesting to develop it can
contact me (we have a mini discussion list and a pre-alpha framework).

Larry, I will ask you regarding some minor problems with this theme later.

Regards,
Mikhael.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]