Subject: CVS olicha: Do so that we can disable the "Busy Cursor patch":

From: CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 16:18:24 -0600 (CST)

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	olicha	00/01/18 16:18:24

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog acconfig.h configure.in 
	fvwm           : builtins.c cursor.c cursor.h functions.c 
	                 functions.h menus.c misc.c module_interface.c 
	                 read.c fvwm.c fvwm.h 

Log message:
Do so that we can disable the "Busy Cursor patch":
./configure --disable-busy-cursor
(may be you have to autoreconf so that the "Busy Cursor patch"
is enable by default ...)
Note: I've not changed the second argument of GranEm and the argument
of UngrabEm, but there are not used (just decoration)

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 10:35:29 +0100

> of UngrabEm, but there are not used (just decoration)

Great, thanks for the fast response.  Now we can hopefully identify
some of the more esoteric problems we encountered lately.

Paul (PDS), have you seen this?  Does it help for your
'lots of confused pointers' problem?

Bye

Dominik ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, Agilent Technologies, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany
phone: 07031/464-4596, fax: 07031/464-3883, [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: "Paul D. Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Jan 2000 12:00:39 -0500

I'm in Ottawa on a business trip; I'll be back tonight/tomorrow and I'll
test it out... thx...

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>         Network Management Development
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]