Subject: FvwmPager fixed recently?

From: Neil Bird <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 12:02:18 +0000

Has anyone fixed FvwmPager recently? ISTRT since 2.3.8, and still in my
2-week-old 2.3.13, FvwmPager glitches quite a lot: it tends to draw the
window colour in funny places (as if a window was temporarily moved there)
and then leave it like that until the next refresh.

  It also sometimes seems out-of-sync: just now, while typing this, I
noticed that the focused window wasn't hilighted until I lowered it &
raised it (both of which happened OK).

  In extreme cases (I think usually at start up) the whole FvwmPager
window is the 'window colour', with nothing drawn in it at all (i.e., noi
windows, page boundaries, etc.).

  I haven't got the time ATM to fetch & build the most recent CVS; if
no-one's done anything to it in the past fortnight, I'll assume it's still
there.

  If I ascertain any common elements to it going wrong, I'll post my
findings.

-- 
=====================- http://www.racaldefence.com/ -===================
  Neil Bird                      |
                                 |            This .signature is
    mailto:[email-masked]  |          certified Y2K compliant
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 01:06:38 +0100

On Tue, Jan 25, 2000 at 12:02:18PM +0000, Neil Bird wrote:
> 
>   Has anyone fixed FvwmPager recently?

No, sorry.  We didn't have time to look into this problem yet.

Bye

Dominik ^_^

> ISTRT since 2.3.8, and still in my

Bye

Dominik ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]